Since 1980 SIT provides undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate programs in the information and cybersecurity. Now we have more than 1000 students and 150+ academic staff. The education process focuses on students’ research and providing practical hands-on experience skills.
The faculty of Secure Information Technologies is a faculty with established academic traditions, focused on the latest and advanced research and technology, both in science and education.
Center for international research and education
International cooperation and collaboration are the key parts of our development strategy. Center for international research and education of the SIT works with researches, faculty and students from all over the world. The center has three main tracks:
- Strengthening the research collaboration in international research projects with our partners. We are open to joint projects with teams from other universities, or individual researches could join our research teams.
- Providing great educational opportunities for international master’s students. We offer a modern master’s program on cybersecurity fully taught in English, and welcome all to study with students from all over the world.
- Offering short courses and summer/winter schools to enhance professional skills in cybersecurity.
Scientific and teaching staff
The faculty unites well-known scientists, experienced teachers, and specialists from leading companies in the field of information security and computer systems design. All of them are actively involved in research projects in the field of information security, among which there are such areas as cyberspace security, the security of cyber-physical systems, protection from attacks via third-party channels, cryptography and steganography, engineering and technical protection, computer forensics, protection of information processes and monitoring of information flows in the Internet.
Scientific laboratories and groups
- information security of multi-agent robotic systems,
- monitoring of information flows and analysis of information dissemination on the Internet,
- identification of Internet users and identification of authorship,
- computer forensics,
- engineering and technical protection of information.