- Protection of information technology processes
- Multi-agent systems
- Methods, models, techniques, algorithms, protocols, and applications for ensuring information security of cyber-physical systems.
- Development and research of cryptographic algorithms and methods for ensuring information security in cyber-physical systems
- Development of a methodology for designing distributed data processing, storage, and transmission structures that simultaneously ensure information security and reliability of cyberphysical systems.
- Development of multi-factor authentication systems in cyber-physical systems that use factors for various purposes and functionality.
- Development of protocols for secure access to information, its secure processing, transmission and storage in cloud,"fog", etc. data storage and processing systems.
- Development of protocols for reliable event processing and storage in a distributed structure with many different types of devices, including those with limited resources and greater mobility.